Bin Laden's Choice DNC Enemy Within

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Ann Coulter

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301216,00.html

I am very disappointed in Ann Coulter. I understand the what she says most of the time is to get attention to her and her books.
It started as all Thursdays do for me, I read Ms. Coulter's column. I really enjoy her column. I look forward to reading the pithy things she has to say about the big story of the week. This week was Michael Huckabee and Fred Thompson.
Huckabee is the former governor of Arkansas. This guy is NOT a conservative. No more to say about him.
Fred Thompson, is as close as a true Reagan style conservative we have out there, who could actually win the White House.
Well, Ms. Coulter let everyone know her thoughts on these 2 gentlemen. I have known about Mr. Huckabee since before he joined the race. Mr. Thompson I have also known about before he joined this race. She didn't sway me away from Mr. Thompson. He has his flaws just like everyone, but I believe most people could live with his.
Now on to be an anti-Semitic remarks she made to some half baked liberal on CNBC. What is her problem? Even if this is stunting to sell a book,this is in poor taste. I cannot believe that she would say this. This is bad news.
Michael Savage had a lot of callers today, whom agreed with Ms. Coulter. This is why we are going to lose the war on terror. This is history repeating itself. The secret Jew haters let the Nazi's do what they wanted because they wanted the same thing. This is what is happening now. These silent Jew haters are the people that are in power and it seems like a good portion of citizenry, that do not support Israel. These people are for giving the Palenstians their own state, just to thumb their noses at the Jewish people. I cannot believe how angry this has made me. The people in our government do whatever they can to undermine Israel. Of course, many of the Jewish people that have the power to stand up and stop this Jew bashing, anti-Semitic, bigotry, have not. They are complicit in this as well.
For those of you who do not know, I am not Jewish. If I was I would probably be even more upset about this than I am now, but I don't know how I could be.
I am not going to read Ms. Coulters column and I will not buy her new book. I am going to get rid of the books I have that she has authored.
NO MORE ANTI-SEMITISM!!!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home