Bin Laden's Choice DNC Enemy Within

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Danny Edwards BBQ

A couple of co-workers and I went to Danny Edward's BBQ (formerly known as Eat it and Beat it off of Grand downtown KC). It is now located right next to Ponac's on Southwest Blvd. How can I put this, THIS BBQ ROCKS!!!
The three of us had the pulled pork sandwich. I had cole slaw added to my sandwich. In addition to my sandwich I had fries (very similar to Arthur Bryant's). The sauce was a perfect blend of a tomato based sauce and molasses based sauce. It was red like Bryant's with a slight sweetness to it. I know there are a lot of fans of Arthur Bryant's BBQ, but for lunch this place is less packed with a bigger seating arrangement.
The building that it is in, seems to be cursed for restaurants. The last place, I am not even sure was opened ever. As far back as I can remember (no snickering out there!) nothing have ever been there. Ponac's customers used it for parking.
Anyway, I highly recommend this place for a good BBQ experience.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home