Bin Laden's Choice DNC Enemy Within

Monday, March 31, 2008

What Are You Proud Of, America?

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/home/daily/site_032808/content/01125117.guest.html



This is one of the best monologues Limbaugh has ever given. Please put aside any pre-conceived notions you have of him and click the link above.

I thought about asking permission to just post the monologue here, then realized that if you like this maybe you will check out the rest of his site. When you have a web site run by big corporation headed by the biggest conservative, you will get information that is correct and different than what you will find in your local or national news outlet.

No, I don't work for Limbaugh and he is only my second favorite talk show host, so don't think I am a shill for him and his organization. I am just trying to get information into the hands of the masses.

Have a great week!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home